Working with women over the years I recognized that stress plays an important role in the disease patterns I was treating. Standard stress release practices such as meditation and exercise helped but didn’t resolve the biochemical imbalance that unresolved stress produces. In 2004 I was introduced to Quantum Biofeedback™. The Indigo, a transcutaneous evoked biometric biofeedback machine, offers a way to retrain the body’s response to stress and release the patterns that interfere with normal function. The Indigo has a comfortable eight probe strap across your forehead and a strap at each wrist and ankle. It sends a complex electrical impulse into you and reads your response.
I worked with the precursor to the Indigo called SCIO on myself for a year before I felt sure that it was an excellent modality to help. I have been using Indigo since 2005 and still feel that it offers a unique solution to a number of health issues that are not well handled with other methods. Indigo is helpful in these areas and you can perhaps recognize some of these symptoms in your health issue:
- Ability to relax more quickly
- Improved sleep
- Reduction of stress, tenseness and nervousness.
- Improved general health and sense of well being.
- Reduction of anger, fear, apprehension and gloominess.
- Heightened muscle mobility, coordination, flexibility and sports performance
- Enhanced mental clarity, memory and improved attention
- Decreased pain and or headaches
Hear are health issues that I use Indigo as an option for care.
- Depression and or other Mental Emotional Issues
- Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- Fainting and Syncope
- Pain, pretty much anywhere in your body
- Problems in the Female Pelvis
- Recovery from Cancer Treatment
- Hormone Balance
- Borderline or High Blood Pressure
- Health Issues that are not responding to treatment.
- Complex Health Issues
- Others not listed here.
I do not claim that Indigo is the solution to these issues and I believe that it can play a role in their resolution. For more information click here. The first appointment takes 1.5 hours and is a time to get to know you and how your issues are best addressed. Following that, sessions are 1 hour long and occur generally once a month, or more frequently depending on your individual needs. Contact us for an appointment.