Menstrual periods can be quite problematic for us at different times in our lives. The “normal” period occurs between every 21days to every 32 days and lasts for 3 to 7 days. Wide variations on this, including very irregular cycles can be perfectly normal for you. I have been working with women on these issues since 1976, and I have some unusual approaches to resolving them. I would be happy to see you and discuss your situation and options for care.
In Health Topics you will find the following topics discussed.
- My Period Never Started
- My Periods Started and Now They Have Stopped
- My Periods Are Irregular
- I have Very Heavy Flow During My Period
- I Have Awful Menstrual Cramps Either Before or During My Flow
- My Periods Stop and Start
- I Have PMS
- I Develop Vaginal Irritation Just Before or After My Period
- Other Menstrual Problems